The Parole Agents Association of California (PAAC) aims to protect society, and to rehabilitate the offender. We accomplish this by continuing to improve the standards of the parole profession, and to foster the welfare of those engaged in the profession.
In 1968, Parole Agents who were originally a part of CSEA formed the Parole Agents Association of California. PAAC was recognized by the state and granted dues payroll deduction. As a separate organization, PAAC was able to represent their members before the legislature, SPB, CDC administration and other law enforcement groups. Members provided input into policy, new laws, grievance procedures, pay and a host of other matters. Some legal counsel was provided and a newsletter was published.
about your legal rights
Quick and easy access
to important websites & forms
List was generated
Continental Breakfast and Lunch will be provided
Topics of Discussion:
– Guest Speaker: DAPO Director
– 2017 PAAC Budget / Budget Proposals
– Committee Appointments
– Job Steward List Updates
– PART Issues
– SB869 Lock Boxes for Law Enforcement
– PAL Warrant Requests (301’s)
For more information about PAAC: www.paac.com
Meshal Kashifalghita, President
1. Lifer peer re-entry navigation network program.
2. DAPO intent to disseminate the protocol for adherence to language added to all minute orders issued by Superior Court of Los Angeles County
3. Basic Parole Agent Academy curriculum
4. Implementation of the DAPO, DOM supplement 54090.1, request for interview, item or service.
5. Deactivation of the CDCR, DAPO Orange GPS monitoring Parole Unit 2/Activate the El Monte GPS Monitoring Parole Unit.
6. Revision to the CD CR, DOM, chapter 8, article 34 by the Division of Adult Parole Operations (DAPO) procedures for mentally disordered offender.
7. Revisions to the CD CR, DAPO department operations manual chapter 8 article 16 through 25.
The next PAAC meeting will be in Sacramento on December 10th at the Courtyard by Marriott and Fairfield Inn by Marriott 1782 Tribute Road, Sacramento Ca 95815.
The meeting is 9am to 1pm and as always continental breakfast will be served along with a Mexican buffet lunch. Quest speakers from Headquarters will be invited to share information on the 3 years to excellence and the direction of DAPO.
Some of the topics on the agenda for discussion will be The new MOU, cellular phones, new weapons policy, retirement security , Prop 57.
Please come and voice your concerns, get information and give support to your chapter and the Parole Division.
ALL THE WAY TO SAN FRANCISCO
News and Events
Know your rights
Job Steward List
COPYRIGHT 2017 PAAC - DESIGNED AND HOSTED BY THE HERO CREATIVE GROUP